Related Articles

One Comment

  1. 1


    My Father has been victum of Acid by his uncle’s son sinse 5 years at a minor issue. he lost his eyes in this incident .. we belong to a very poor family.. kindly guide me how we can approad the CM stipent for our economic support! kindly guide Thansk


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *