A fire erupted in a bathroom on the third floor of the Prime Minister Secretariat on Monday (April 8) , a spokesperson said.
“Fire broke out owing to a short-circuit in one specific area of the PM Secretariat,” a PM House spokesperson said. The fire was brought under control owing to the timely response of fire brigades and the fire extinguishing equipment available at the PM House, the spokesperson added.
As per reports, PM Imran Khan was present at fifth floor in a meeting with incoming CENTCOM chief General Kenneth F McKenzie when the fire broke out.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
27 September, 2019