Five citizens died and two injured after a major fire that broke out in a 15-storey residential building located in north east Mumbai, India on Thursday evening. This is the fourth major fire incident that took place in Mumbai in the past four days.
According to fire brigade officials, the fire started around 7.50 pm on the 11th floor of Sargam Society and then spread to other floors. Dr Vidya Thakur, medical superintendent has said that . “All three casualties seem to have caused due to smoke inhalation since there are no visible burn injuries. The 86-year-old patient who has survived the incident is in a state of shock. He hasn’t suffered any burn injuries or internal complications due to smoke inhalation”.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
17 November, 2019