Five children identified as one-and-a-half-year-old Abdul Ali, four-year-old Aziz Faisal, six-year-old Aliya, seven-year-old Toheed and nine-year-old Salwa, have allegedly lost their lives due to food poisoning after dining at a restaurant located in Karachi’s Saddar area, police said on Friday.
The affected family, belonging to Quetta, stayed at a hotel in Saddar and ate food from a nearby restaurant Thursday night. The mother felt unwell at 03:00 AM and was rushed to the Aga Khan Hospital.
According to police officials, “The family had called in for food from a nearby restaurant at their guest house,” officials said. “The family had also eaten food at a restaurant in Khuzdar before reaching Karachi,” the officials added. “Later at night, the five children, their mother and paternal aunt started feeling sick and were taken to a private hospital,” the officials further said.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
17 November, 2019