Foreign Office spokesperson Dr. Mohammad Faisal on Thursday (April 11) while addressing weekly media briefing in Islamabad, said that Pakistan handed over a further set of questions regarding the Pulwama incident to Indian High Commission.
He said India has so far not provided any actionable intelligence that could lead to Pakistan’s involvement in the Pulwama incident. He said the reply to previous questions has also not been given by India so far. The Indian government had sent a dossier to Pakistan on February 27, claiming that it had all the details of the Pulwama attack and the militants involved in it.
Replying to a question, Dr. Mohammad Faisal said Pakistan has completely rejected the Indian intention of scrapping Article 370 of its constitution that guarantees autonomous status to the state of Jammu and Kashmir. He said the issue of Kashmir could be resolved only according to UN Security Council resolutions and aspirations of the Kashmiris.
At least 40 Indian paramilitary police have been killed and dozens injured in a bomb blast on Srinagar-Jammu highway in Awantipora area of Pulwama district, Occupied Kashmir, Feb 14. According to reports, the blast occurred when a car carrying between 300 and 350kg (660-770lb) of explosives struck a convoy of about 70 vehicles that was carrying about 2,500 troops to the Kashmir Valley.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
17 August, 2019