More than 20 minor children aged between 4 years to 10 years were faint after consuming poisonous drink during a marriage ceremony in Sukkur on late Tuesday (August 27) night.
According to details, condition of children deteriorated after consuming poisonous drink during a marriage ceremony in Sachal Wandh area of Sukkur and they fainted.
Police and rescue teams reached the spot and shifted the affected children, to Civil Hospital and some nearby private hospitals.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
20 September, 2019