The Gallup Survey of Pakistan has released a report based on public opinion in the run-up to the Azad Kashmir (AJK) elections in 2021, in which the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) is the most popular party among Kashmiris and Prime Minister Imran Khan is the most popular leader. The majority of Kashmiris believe the July 25 elections will be fair and transparent.
Gallup, a non-profit research firm based in Pakistan, conducted the poll in all ten districts of Azad Kashmir. According to a Gallup poll, the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) received 44 percent of support from Kashmiris, followed by the PML-N with 12 percent and the PPP with only 9 percent. According to a Gallup poll, the PTI’s opponent parties had a combined support of only 21% of the population, while the PTI received 44% of the vote.
According to a Gallup Pakistan poll, the majority of Kashmiris voted for Prime Minister Imran Khan as their favourite leader, with 67 percent of Azad Kashmiris voting for him as well. Bilawal Bhutto had 49 percent support in a Gallup poll, while Shahbaz Sharif received 48 percent. According to a Gallup poll, Maryam Nawaz received only 44% of the vote.
As per a Gallup poll, the majority of Kashmiris believe the July 25 elections would be fair and transparent. The public was asked a variety of questions during the Gallup poll, including the popularity of leaders, the performance of the present president and prime minister of Azad Kashmir, issues affecting the people, who will win in their opinion, and concerns about election transparency.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *